Wednesday, December 28, 2011

One last day

My son is staying with my parents during his winter break so I gave my Mother the sympathy cards for Christmas which she thought was perfect.  I took them back and plan to re-give them to her because I usually add the sentiments to the inside when I send them so that I can customize them; however, she would like the sentiments included which makes sense.  So I am working on that tonight for her and I had a chance to do one more using Jen's sketch for this week.



Patterned Paper:  K & Company - Amy Butler
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Recollection
Sentiment:  Computer font
Spellbinders: Small Circle, Label #4
Flowers:  Prima & Recollection
Border punch:  Martha Stewart
Ribbon:  Creative Impressions
Binding:  Wrights

Challenges:
Deconstructed Sketch #32

No comments: