Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Count down

I can't believe that it is the 13th already, and I am just starting on sending out my Christmas cards.  I have made quite a few, but it is getting the notes and the pictures together.  My husband and I are making sure we have our Christmas list complete and have everything covered so that I can do some shopping on Thursday night with a friend.  The days just don't seem long enough....but then we would find even more that we would want to do. I need an elf.



Patterned Paper:  Bearly Mine - Dots, DSE- Eat My Dust
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Core-dinations, Recollections
Stamp:  Mo Manning:  Bye Bye Boy
Spellbinders: Ribbon Pennants
Punches:  EK Success, Tonic
Stickers: SEI
Baker's Twine:  Twinnery
Prisma Pencils

Challenges:
Deconstructed Sketch - Skec#30
Mo Manning - Banner or Tags


Patterned Paper:  Melissa Frances
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Paper Company, Bazzil
Stamp:  Verve
Ink:  Memento, Rich Cocoa
Liquid Pearls
Green Twine & button- Stash
Spellbinder:  Small circle, Eyelet Circle

Challenges:
Mojo Monday Sketch - 219



Patterned Paper:  Melissa Frances
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Core-dinations, Paper cuts
Die Cut:  Cherry Lynne
Border Punch:  Fiskar
Spellbinders:  Large Circle & Edgebilities
Bling:  Hero Arts
Ribbon:  Michael's
Flower & Sentiment: Recollection
Button:  stash

Challenges:
CPS - Sketch 145

4 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

So many fun creations! LOVE that framed, die cut image on your last card!

Dorcas said...

Hi Lisa!
Great job on your little boy card! I'm so glad you could join in out challenge this week at Mo's!
Hugs,
Dorcas
ps) I have blog candy up if you'd like to come by :)

Elaine L. said...

Love the colors you've used with Mo's cute little guy! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

NinaB said...

Such lovely cards. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.