Saturday, May 21, 2011

Suppa star

I'm working on these grad invites, but I sent my husband to the post office to see how much it would cost to send it out, and I was shocked.  It has a tassel, so it ends up being over a 1/4 inch thick so they want $1.71 to send in a A2 envelope.  I have over 30 to mail so I have to do something about this because I can not afford that - YIKES!!!  So I worked on this Kenny K card.


Patterned Paper:  Lindsay's Stamp Stuff- Vintage Music Page
Cardstock:  Paper Company, Recollections, Core-dinations
Stamp:  Kenny K - Pop Star
Sentiment:  Whimsy - Fast Lane Sentiments
Spellbinders:  Grand Oval
Ink:  Memento, black tuxedo
Flowers:  Recollections
Border punch:  Martha Stewart
Chipboard stars:  Recollections

Challenges:
Kenny K - Die Cuts & Punches
Pollycrafts - Music
Do it with Digi's - Sassy & Sparkly  http://doitwithdigis.blogspot.com/
Color Throwdown

4 comments:

LINDA said...

Lisa, This is just fantastic!! Love the colors..Very lovely work.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda

Lynne said...

Fantastic!! love the image and love the green/black colour combo too :)
thanks for sharing it with us at Do it with Digis :)
Hugs
Lynne xx

Unknown said...

Oooh, this looks fantastic! Thanks for joining KKKG!

Hugs,
Renata

Broni said...

That's a great graduation card! Love those sparkly stars! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!