Monday, January 31, 2011

Thanks Do Little Dolly Ch. SOG Scallops

My daughter needed a thank you card for a o-worker at her daycare, and she asked me to make her one.  I gave her one that had a Some Odd Girl image on it.  I checked and they have a scallops challenge, but I just love this Pixie Dust image of Do-Little Dolly for the daycare teacher.  I was working with this Moxie paper earlier and these colors of purple, pink and blue which I think my daughter since she is a girly girl so I did use this Pixie Dust image on the card-naughty I know.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch to make my scallops as well as a Nestabilities oval with scallops for this card.

Patterned Paper: Moxie
Cardstock: Core-dinations Glitter & Recollections
Markers: Copics
Nestabilities: Large Petite Oval, Large Petite Scalloped Oval
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Heart Punch: Martha Stewart
Sentiment: Close to My Heart
Ink: Purple Pansy, Close to My Heart
Flower: Prima

No comments: