Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pollycraft - white- Let it snow

I purchased this star gazing "bronson and beaker star" because when my husband was well he was out observing and getting great deep sky images.  The other night when I went to take the garbage out to the street I told him it was a calm clear night and that he should be out, and I got the puppy dog look that broke my heart that I knew if he could he would be out there.  That is when I hate cancer.  Hopefully soon he will be able to be out there again, and I know that will help his mood as well.

Markers: Copics
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug
Paper: Recollections, Kiwi embossing paper
Stamp sentiment: Hero Arts
Ink: Distressing ink, broken china
Bling: Recollections
Snowflake: Nestabilities

Good news
My son was a winner on the Kraftin' Kimmie Dude Challenge.  Kimmie actually decided to give all four participants a prize.  His comment was, "See Mom, this isn't so difficult."  I have a little monster.  He loves to give me a sarcastic sense of humor that drives me nuts, but it could be much worse with a 14 year old so I won't say anymore.

No comments: