Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Greetings Farms -Pop- Have Faith & All that Scraps- Valentine - Love you tons

Greetings Farms has a challenge to have your image "pop".  I have a stamp set that I found at our Scrapbook garage sale this summer.  I think the set is called "Believe in Miracles".  It has a cute shepherd boy sleeping with a sheep that I used for my image.  I raised the head of the sheep and the walking stick of the boy by three images.  Then then sentiment of "Have Faith" is up on one pop dot.  For the layout I used this weeks Mojo sketch.



Patterned Paper:  DCWV- Let's Get Crafty
Cardstock: Core-dinations, Paper Studio, Recollections
Markers: copic
Ink: Memento, Black Tuxedo
Ribbon: May Arts
Flower: Prima
Button: Unknown-stash
Twine
Circle Punches: EK success
Nestabilties: Large Circle, Large scalloped circle


For All that Scraps the Challenge 63  is to make a Valentine's card and I used the Motivet stamp "Lucy Valentine".  For the layout I used the Crazy for Challenges sketch.



Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny - Crush
Cardstock: DCWV, Bazzil, Recollections
Lace: Wrights
Flowers: Prima
Markers: Copics
Ink: Memento, Black Tuxedo
Sentiment: studio G
Bling hearts: Recollections
Nestabilities: Oval standard large, Oval scalloped large

No comments: