Thursday, December 16, 2010

Stamping Bazaar #8, Kraftin' Kimmie C58 , CPS 94

I was lucky enough to win this wonderful image from the Stamping Bazaar of Marvin with candy cane.  He is the only bat that I think is cute.  I just love the new Christmas images that are available.  I changed my placement around on the text and flowers since the candy cane is on the left and I didn't have enough room for the flowers.



Patterned Paper: K & Company
Cardstock: Bazzil & Core-dinatiions
Nestibilities: Large & Small Ovals
Punch: Fiskar
Flowers: Prima
Rhinestones: Me & My Big Ideas
Markers: Copics

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge 58 is to have a card with manly colors.  They just had a new release with some wonderful images.  I used Chester and had his vest be festive for the holidays.  For the layout I used this week's Mercy's sketch.



Patterned Paper: K & Company
Cardstock: Bazzil & Core-dinations
Markers: Copic
Ink: Memento, Black Tuxedo (how appropriate)
Sentiment: Verve
Border punch: Martha Stewart
Buttons & Baker's twine

For my last card for the CPS 94 I used a Susan Louise Clear.  This is from the Christmas set that has this Ragedy Ann doll.  I have taken classes from Penny the artist who designs these and she is incredible with her artwork.

Patterned Paper: K & Company
Cardstock: Bazzil & Core-dinations
Ribbon: Offray
Buttons: unknown
Baker's twine

This is how they come in a package of 9. Go to susanlouisearts.com for more details and to order.  They are easy to work with.  I use Zip Dry Glue which holds the best, is clear, and fast drying.  It is what Penny recommends.  

1 comment:

Emma and Susan said...

Beautiful creation, love the colours you choose very festive, and your colouring of the image 'Marvin with Candy Cane' is fabulous. Thank you for joining us this time at The Stamping Bazaar, hope to see you again next time.
Love and hugs
Susan and Emma
DT Co-ordinators
xxx