Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bee-lieve

I have a co-worker that is a survivor of breast cancer.  A discussion came up that since it is breast cancer awareness month that we should do something special for her.  I offered to make the card.  This is what I came up with, and I decided I would submit it for the Bugaboo Challenge.  It uses the Bugaboo breast cancer bear digital image along with a bee from Whipper Snapper Designs along with the sentiment.


Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye- Lush
Cardstock- Baazil
Ribbon- Michael's
Border Punch- Martha Stewart
Flowers- Prima
Buttons- Michael's
Brad-Recollections
Markers- Copics & Stardust Jelly Pen
Ink- Memento- Black Tuxedo

I wanted to post a card for the Card Pattern Sketch; however, I didn't get it done in time.  I had to run to Target to pick up some necessary medications for my husband which is more important.  I still have a card to post and send.


1 comment:

Joy said...

cute cute cards, thanks for playing with bugaboo~!